Terms and Conditions
- Accommodation is let from 16:00 Saturday to 10:00 the following Saturday unless by prior arrangement
- Linen and towels: Clean Bed linen and house-towels are provided for your stay free of charge. Please provide your own beach towels.
- A deposit of 25% is to be sent (cheques or bank transfer) with the completed booking form in order to confirm a booking.
- The balance of 75% is to be paid 8 weeks before the start of the holiday.
- A security deposit to the value of £200 is required with each booking. It should be sent with your balance, 8 weeks before the start of your holiday. At the end of your stay, we will deduct any costs for any damage or loss that may have been caused, the security deposit will be returned to your bank account within 21 days.
- Cancellation: Please note that the initial booking deposit is non-refundable to cover our administration expenses. In addition, cancellation charges will apply as follows: 50 - 36 days before the arrival date 50% rental value. 35 - 16 days before arrival 75% rental value.15 or less days before arrival, 100% of the rental value. Notification of cancellation must be in writing by recorded delivery.
- Gas Electric & Heating: Gas, Electric and heating are included for all bookings for all seasons
- A £50 reduction per week will be given when 4 or less people stay during low and mid-season.
- No smoking inside any of the buildings on site, please.
- Cleaning: Please leave the Gite as you would expect to find it. We can provide a cleaning service at a charge of £45 extra. We reserve the right to charge for cleaning if the property is not left as found on arrival.
- Sorry, but we do not allow any pets.
- Insurance We advise you to make your own arrangements regarding holiday insurance.
- General liability: Due to the nature of our business, we cannot accept responsibility for any loss, injury, death or damage which may be incurred while staying on site at La Basse Boulais. Use of any equipment is at your own risk and liability.
Please do not hesitate to contact us if you would like to discuss any of these terms and conditions.